We have partnered with our very good friends at Project Better, a leading Melbourne gym, to offer guests an exceptional health and wellness experience. As part of the experience guests will spend two sessions at Project Better HQ, working with industry leading fitness coaches on a range of topics designed to support our guests to build healthy habits and lifestyles.
Guests will be provided with an individually tailored program to follow during and post their experience with the Bolt, including a 2-week post experience check-in to support their progress. Whilst on the experience each guest will enjoy their own large double bedroom, with most rooms having their own en-suite bathroom. During this experience each guest will be treated to healthy, yet tasty food, and all creature comforts to ensure rest and recovery between activities.
The experience includes the following, guests can opt in and out of activities as they choose. Please note there are no out-of-pocket expenses.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at one of Daylesford’s most premium properties, our guests will certainly experience a sprinkle of luxury
- 1:1 health and wellness consultations with industry leading fitness coaches
- Group training, focusing on technique and learning the basics of a fitness program
- Sessions in an infra-red sauna that is designed to sweat out built up toxins in the body
- Ice baths, these are most definitely optional, but cold-water therapy is said to be good for mental alertness and feeling alive!
- Stretching, meditation and breathing sessions to focus the mind and find inner calm
- Individualised fitness program for each guest, and a post experience check-in with their coach to check progress
- Home cooked, high-quality food that will taste delicious and healthy. Guests will be encouraged to help cook, to learn tips and techniques to take home with them.
- Connect with other NDIS participants who have similar goals and interests.
Collingwood, Daylesford, and surrounding areas.
NDIS Participants who are seeking to engage in a healthier lifestyle and connect with other NDIS Participants who have similar interests.
The Bolt can provide pick up and drop off and transport through the experience.
Guests will be staying at one of our beautifully appointed properties in Daylesford, Victoria. Guests can expect their own large double bedroom, with a king-sized bed and luxurious bedding.
Number of spots
The Bolt will be welcoming a maximum of 4 guests to these experiences.
Experience activities (subject to change based on weather and guest requirements)
Day 1 – Based in Collingwood, guests will get involved in a range of activities with industry leading fitness coaches. Guests will learn their way around a gym whilst challenging themselves and having fun. Post this session, guests will be driven to Daylesford to settle into their luxurious accommodation.
Day 2 – After what we are sure will be a good night’s sleep, day 2 is all about recovery from day 1 activities. Guests will be active but will be learning about how important recovery from exercise is – almost as important as exercise itself! Guests will visit Hepburn Bathhouse for some mineral bathing.
Day 3 – Back into the exercise on day 3. Depending on the weather and the guest programs set by their coach from Project Better, we may go for a hike, do a gym session, ride bikes, or do a group exercise session outside. We’ll also ensure to keep up with the meditation/mindfulness and stretching.
Day 4 – Back to Project Better HQ for the second session with our guests’ industry leading coaches. The coaches will be taking our guests through their paces again through a range of activities. All guests will be provided with an ongoing individualised program for them to follow post their experience and a 2-week post experience check in.
Register your interest
To register your interest click here
Give us a call or drop me an email – 0488999045 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Acknowledgement of Country
The Bolt acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the djandak (country) on which this experience takes place, the Dja Dja Wurrung People. We pay our respects to their elders, past, present, and emerging.